Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekend update and the week ahead.

Sounds like we had a good turnout for the Saturday Morning ride, I pasted a report from Wenzlick's blog below. Sunday we had a small group of 4 for the Easter ride....just made that up?

The week ahead should have the clothing arriving, supposed to see it Wednesday, that will work out perfect for the Thursday night pick-up at my place, what did I say.....615pm? That works for me, no meeting or anything, just stop by and grab your goods.....shoot the breeze and be on your way.....or stick around for a beer and some snacks if you like? Nothing too extensive.....I gots to dance at 930pm!

Question for you all, should we attempt a Wednesday night ride or just stick with the Saturday morning ride? I lean towards the Saturday ride, gets tough to get to a week night ride for a lot of people? Email me your thoughts? Have a good week,


Couple new faces on the ride and great weather
Had another great turnout today. probably started with around twelve or so in the parking lot. I was not feeling in top form today so I was toward the back of the group today. I know that we did catch one or two other groups along the way, so probably had about the same number as last week. We even had a couple new guys that saw our ride out on the newvelo site. Our group split ways again doing probably 25, 35, and more.

We did have one little incident that luckily resulted in no bodily harm. We had a sudden turn and Matt Lanser got hooked together to another bike while braking. Matt had a broken spoke but could ride on without any trouble. Really no ones fault, the turn came up fast and no one in the back was prepared.

No comments: