Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lots of clothing......lots of clothing!

58 pounds of team clothing laying on the floor of the dining room, enough to satisfy just over 55 riders!

As the sorting and bagging begins, my trusty assistants set out with the plan.....a well oiled machine we are....Kennedy fulfilling the role of "order picker."


Mom on the computer with the order in front of her, Kennedy brings the goods and bags them up, we had to start by seperating the 3 cuts of jerseys, the two styles of bottoms and the different styles of jackets.....once that was done....each rider has a bag with his/her clothing in it awaiting you all in the garage.




There is the mass of bags sitting in the garage, that is where you will find me Thursday night with a beer and the laptop.....come and get em'!



Just a little sneak peak for you all.....we gonna be a good lookin' bunch of racers and riders in the next couple of days! I really think they turned out great, props to Noah for putting up with me in the design process and to Don and Mariola from Verge.....Mariola had to show me all of the shades of green until I was happy and went with the first one she showed me :)
So the next step is here, come and get the clothing and get ready to hit the races, hope you all like the look!
Thanks to the Hauser girls for helping me with the sorting...would have taken a lot longer doing it all alone!

1 comment:

Porkchopwi said...

Good lookin' unis. Hope to see you guys in some WiSport and WCA races this year...