Friday, February 13, 2009

Few things.....

I would like to welcome a new sponsor to the Flyer family.....CyberWorks of Green Bay! As you might be able to tell by the photo........I am taking care of all team functions on a little mini-laptop! Thanks to Jim at CyberWorks for the hook up, I can now free up the family computer of all the team and race documents and photos and everything else that I have on our poor loaded down HD. Also from CyberWorks, a free optimizing of your hard drives for all team members....that means you can take your computer in and the tech's will make it work faster and more efficient!

What am I and the laptop up to.....Don needs the handbook pages asap.....so Ethan and I are jamming those out right now, need to be done by......a couple days ago? Then the team clothing proofs will be coming back this week while I am on the road, thank goodness for the laptop and high speed internet at the hotel, hate to lose our good spot in the production line! The hosting of the potential road race in DePere is an ongoing process that changes daily.....wow is all I can say about that process.

So that is what has been going on lately, and will be going on in the next few weeks, nice to have the laptop this season, I will have all the rosters and pro-deals with me at the races! You break something and need a price....wah-lah.....I can get it for you on the spot.....lots of good things happening! Stop in and say Hi and thanks to Jim and the crew at CyberWorks on the corner of Main and Mason on Green Bay's East side.



Little box of schwag rolled in a couple of days ago! So when I get the next meeting set up....we got some goodies to give out, not a lot but a few things to throw out to a few lucky riders!

Keep an eye on this blog, I am really going to try and update often this year, beginning immediately.....so stay tuned! Timed for sleep, catch you all later.

No comments: