Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little road racing action!

With the new Tour of America's Dairyland in the area this past week and a half......we had a few team members hitting the pavement for some road racing! I hope I do not miss anyone, Nick Crocker, Andy Tegge, Jeff Gantz, and Quentin Gniot all raced one or many races in the series, awesome work guys in some extremely high heat days last week!

Q showing just how hot he was after the race in Fondy, the hose felt mighty fine I am guessing! Quentin raced close to half of the races and had a number of great finishes! Jeff Gantz raced them all and was going for the Masters 4/5 title, going into the final race he had a 1 point lead....I will update the blog in the morning when the results come out, great job to all of you!
Another handful up in Menominee for the Menominee River Century, again I may miss a few....I know Borst, Fowler, Lanser, Caleb Lenss and maybe the rest of the family(?), Schindel.....good showing up there in not the heat but the wind!
Don't forget the Wednesday night ride at the Camp, more is better.....with a big team we should be able to get a big group ride and Wednesday night tradition going out there? This week we may do some experimenting with a possible Ramble course, maybe? Come on out and join the fun, 6pm at the camp!
The 2nd clothing order should be rolling in real soon.....I hope, I will let you know right away when it gets here.....hoping this week!
Last thing, send me race/ride reports and I can post them on the blog, more interesting than hearing me mumble.....Randy B sent me a Yooper race report that I emailed rather than post.....send me the goods and I will post them all!
See you all Wednesday and then in Eau Claire, let me know who is going so I can save spots in the camping area, my family is heading over Friday morning and can save an area for the team to camp...just let me know.

No comments: